Multiplier Event 3D-ReMath
“Overcoming mathematics learning difficulties using technology and ecology”
Abstract Submission Deadline Extension!
New Submission Deadline: 17 September 2021
After the successful implementation 3D-ReMath, it’s time to announce the Final International Conference of the 3D-ReMath project, entitled “Overcoming mathematics learning difficulties using technology and ecology”.
The goal of the Conference is to provide a virtual floor to researchers, academics, students and other professionals to present their research work concerning Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathematics and especially on implementation of 3D printing on educational programs.
3D-ReMath international conference is going hybrid!
The Conference will be delivered in a hybrid event format, combining physical and virtual presence on 30 September 2021.
Learn more about the program here.
- University of the Aegean, Gianni Karali Amphitheater, 8 Michalon Street, P.S. 82100 Chios Island (Greece).
ISA13 Istituto Comprensivo Sarzana, Sala Consiliare del Comune di Sarzana, Palazzo Comunale, Piazza Giacomo Matteoeotti 1, P.S. 19038 Sarzana (Italy)
Agrupamento de Escolas de Marrazes, School Library, Rua dos Viveiros, P.S. 2415-557 , Leiria (Portugal)
Link of the Conference: https://aegean-gr.zoom.us/j/96952918541
The opening of the Conference will take place at 12:00 (Greek time zone), at 11:00 (Italian time zone) and at 10:00 (Portuguese time zone).
Objectives of the conference
The main objectives of the conference are:
- to present the results of the 3D-ReMath project
- to describe educational activities developed in the context of this project
- to raise the awareness of teachers of primary, secondary and tertiary education on 3D printing
- to indorse policy recommendations
- Universities and Higher Education Institutions, already launched 3D printing technology usage applications
- Schools of primary and secondary education, support 3D printing educational activities to their program
- National decision makers and Public Authorities
The event is public and free of charge.
The registration is mandatory.
Please reserve your online seat by filling the registration form